The WARN PV3500 ProVantage Winch with Wire Rope combines the best qualities, superior performance, and WARN reliability in a hard-pulling package that uses WARN’s rider-proven steel line.
Power for the ProVantage series is provided by a sealed, permanent magnet motor and delivered through a three-stage planetary gear train with improved ratios that give ample amounts of smooth pulling power. Protection for the sensitive components comes from a metal gear housing coated in a durable corrosion-resistant black finish that’s also found on the hook, tie rods, and body. The 50 ft. of steel line rides on a plow roller fairlead that features a larger diameter lower roller to extend wire life and reduce wire stress, while the roller disc brake keeps everything under control while pulling. With this superior combination of strength and capability, WARN’s ProVantage series will let you pull away from any trouble you run into.
- 1.0 kW permanent magnet motor
- 3500 lb. pull capacity
- 50' of 3/16" steel cable
- Three-stage planetary gear train with improved ratios
- Plow roller fairlead with large diameter lower roller
- Corrosion-resistant black finish on hook, tie rods, and body
- Corded remote and mini-rocker control switch with integrated socket
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- O-ring sealed motor & drivetrain
- Patented roller disc brake
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)
- NOTE: Machine specific mounting plate needed for installation
- Machine specific winch mount plate required for installation.